Thursday, July 30, 2009

Brittany Santana


Since I have last seen all of you I have moved to Logan. I am trying to find a program to get into for Graphic Design or Photography. I am currently working on a book. I have been working on it for about six months now but right now I have temporary writer's block. I work at a a privately owned call center answering phones for businesses located all over Utah and the United States. I have worked there for almost two years now. Prior to that I worked for The Department of Workforce Services. I did an internship there. It was a lot of fun. The reason I chose this picture is because my brother Leo flew here from Arizona and stayed with me for almost two months. He has since gone home but plans to be moving back soon. Life for me is good right now. I take a lot of pictures of just random things. I love taking pictures and one day it will be my career.

No comments:

Post a Comment