Thursday, July 30, 2009

Chelsie Porter


Well lets see after high school I lived in franklin with my parents for a few years and worked my butt off so I could save up some money to move up to Twin Falls, Id. In the process of that I fell in love with a very handsome man named Brian. We moved up to Twin Falls in july of 2007 and just worked some more. In August of 2008 I started my general classes at the College of Southern Idaho (CSI). At that time I still had full intensions of becoming an RN, but then I did some job shadowing and I fell in love with Surgical Technology. So I started pursuing that and changed my major. In the spring of 2009 I applied for the program and got accepted in june!!!! On July 11, 2009 I married the man of my dreams, enjoyed a brief honeymoon and then it was back to work. On August 24th I will be starting the Surgical Tech program and I will graduate from the program in July of 2010. After I graduate we plan to move back to Cache Valley and settle down and start a family.

No comments:

Post a Comment