Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Something a little different

So I have a better idea. Let's have everybody email me (sonnierae.h@gmail.com) a picture of yourself (and family, dog, cat, boat, bike, whatevs) , a little bit about what you have been up to the past 4.5 years, and maybe a message to everyone if you want. I'll post whatever you email me on the blog. This way it will be easier than adding a billion contributors. It will be fun to see what everyone has been doing! I'll go first.....


I started USU in the fall of 2005 and a few years later finally decided on a major. I just graduated last spring with a dual major in Early Childhood Development and Elementary Education with an emphasis in Social Studies. I will be teaching second grade at our good old Pioneer Elementary in Preston this fall. I got married March 1, 2008 to Mitchel Humpherys who is from Providence, UT. He has about 1.5 years left at USU in Computer Engineering, then we are off to have an adventure somewhere glamorous I'm sure, where he will complete his masters degree. We live in Logan and love playing the wii, going camping, and participating in midnight Burger King runs. If anyone is living in Logan or close to it, let's hang out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment