Thursday, July 30, 2009

Stephanie Wright


Life since graduation has been an adventure, most of it has been dancing. I have learned tahitian dancing, clogging, ballroom, jazz, and latin dancing, later became the latin dance instructor at BYU-I. I still do sign language and have taught at 3 different schools so far, I've traveled a lot and have met many different people, but no where is like Preston and the friendships there.

I guess the most important update is I met my match Jonathan Carstens, we were brought together through our sign language (he learned ASL on his mission), and we haven't been apart since. Jon and I got married November 22, 2008 and we are expecting our first child Febuary 1, 2010

We are managers of an apartment complex, he also works at Applebees and I work at an entertainment center. I also do wedding videography and photography on the side. I graduated with my associates and Jon is working on his Bachelor's in Biology, and then we will head off to medical school. We currently live in Rexburg, Idaho.

No comments:

Post a Comment